You guys, this blog is going to happen. Here are a few things about me to get things going.
- Ruthaye is a name one of my old friends came up with in elementary/middle school and I’ve kind of stuck with it since then. (find me on twitter, snapchat and instagram @ruthaye)
- My uniform consists of eye liner, curled hair, black denim, sneakers and leather jackets. Recently obsessed with bomber jackets and ripped denim.
- My musical genre of choice is hip hop. I grew up listening to rap and R&B in the 90s. I also think I’m a little eclectic because I can almost listen to anything from electropop, rock & roll, classic rock, funk, ratchet rap…etc.
- I choose strength training and HIIT over running any day. It’s a love/hate thing with running.
- I’m an introvert. It takes at least a month of constantly being around someone new before I feel comfortable around them. So props to anyone who was persistent enough to get to know me, become my friend and understand that sometimes it takes a lot of energy for me to be around people.
- If I could eat only one food for the rest of my life, it would be avocados.
- My Starbucks order is usually an iced coffee, unsweetened.
- I have a huge passion for photography – I could write an entire blog post about that.
- Currently about to hit 5 years as a graphic designer.
- Born and raised in the PNW and love, love, love the West Coast.
And that’s all for now. Stay tuned!